July 1, 2010

Shadows

Shadow of A Prince

Jakob and my mother decided that tonight was a good night for a sleep over.  Aaron works late.  It's just me, the cat and our shadows in the house at the moment.  It's quiet and comfy and the sun set from my front window is breathtaking.

I spent a majority of the day at my sisters new house waiting on the carpet guys and going back at 8am tomorrow so they can finish while my sister is working.  I haven't been up that early since losing my job...I hope I'm not late.

My brother and his wife close on their new house tomorrow.  Hopefully the holiday weekend will not be all about getting them moved in, although I really don't mind.  It gives me an excuse to see the babies and rub pregnant bellies.

Babies...I'm thinking I want one more.  Aaron and I talked about it the other night and we are giving ourselves until summer's end to decide.  It's easy to sit on the couch and think another baby would be awesome.  I mean...it would be awesome.  But how awesome are diapers and formula and 2 a.m. feedings?  Pretty awesome I guess.  I was convinced after Jakob that we were finished having kids, what did I know? 

All I know is that I've got a lot of time on my hands and a whole lot of love left to give. 

1 comment:

Colleeng said...

Go for it. You'll never regret having another one, you may regret it if you don't. Just my 2 cents.
Love ya!