October 8, 2010

Go Ahead, Make My Day

Lazy

Last week I participated in a photo-challenge on Aiming Low.  I don't really take myself too seriously when it comes to photography, even though it has been a passion of mine for years, I just like taking pictures. 

The women who blog at Aiming Low are smart, funny, creative, sexy...complete packages and having them chose MY photo out of so many wonderful shots has made my day! 

I'm looking forward to this weeks challenge...FLARE!  My goal this week is to get out there with my camera and get some shots of NATURAL flare!  It is the perfect time of year for this challenge and I'm super duper excited to see what I can come up with and to see other photographer's entries.

If you have a camera and a love of photography I urge you to play along!

No comments: