February 9, 2011

On Hearts and Happiness

Wax Paper Hearts

Jakob and I made wax paper hearts today after school.  It was so easy, even for me, a totally uncrafty gal.  Jakob thought it was totally neat.  They turned out beautiful and now decorate all of our windows.   They make me happy and help chase away the February Blues.

Earlier today Aaron and I took a trip to WalMart for some groceries.  It was a sweet little mid-day date and we laughed at how lame it was that we were calling a trip to WalMart a "mid-day date".  It was cold and the wind was whipping around really hard but we were happy in our warm car with our hot cups of coffee.

At the moment Aaron and Jake are snuggling in the family room watching Mario cartoons while I start dinner.  My life makes me happy. 

Wax Paper Hearts

Last night at bedtime Jakob told Aaron and I how he was so glad to be alive and that he loved his life. 

Me too sweetheart, me too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved your latest post here.....gorgeous hearts too!!

Pat