June 18, 2008

One Sweet World

Last night my baby sister saw my boyfriend play at Darien Lake. She had VIP tickets, sat in a box on a rainy, cold Tuesday night. My boyfriend made an appearance before the show technically started and talked to the crowd. She said she was so close that it was the most intimate she'd ever been with him. So close she knew what kind of jeans he was wearing. So close she could see his dimples. She said he saw her. She said she wished my other sister and I were with her. Next time we will be. She gave me the chills when she described the show. Now I have to see him. I will see him...with my sisters.

1 comment:

Carmen said...

What's your sister doin' gettin' all intimate with your boyfriend Dave? I'm close with my sister and all, but there are some things I just won't share. Uh-uh, no way no how!