January 23, 2009

I Hear Your Voice Inside Me, I See Your Face Everywhere

Dear Aaron,

On this, the morning of your 36th birthday, I just wanted to tell you how much I love you, express to you just how proud I am of you and thank you for everything you have given me. You have filled me with love and happiness, you have taught me patience and forgiveness and for that I am forever grateful.

You have held my hand, dried my tears, lifted me up, laughed with me and told me when I am being a stubborn ass. We have shared joys, fears, secrets, passions, goals and dreams. And as I sit here, thinking of you, there isn't another person on the planet that I would rather share any of that with. You are my true love. My only love.

I cannot wait to begin the 2 days of festivities planned for your birthday. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed planning them. I hope you have a fantastic birthday, today and for many years to follow.

All my love.
Jodi

2 comments:

amy turn sharp said...

lovely~

Momo Fali said...

Aw! So sweet! I hope it was a wonderful birthday weekend!