January 26, 2009

Jim's SteakOut, Fishnet Stockings and Gene Simmons!

Aaron's birthday was a huge success! We had so much fun! Jakob had chosen Jim's Steakout for dinner on Daddy's birthday...it was fabulous. The fishnets were my gift to Aaron...I'll let your imagination do the rest.

On Saturday Lynne and I spent the majority of the day baking Aaron's cake. Aaron is a great lover of a lot of music. Kiss is one of his favorite bands, but there are many. Here is the outcome of our hard work:

Photobucket
Excuse the crappy cell phone picture, it's all I got right now.
So Aaron's birthday was a huge success! (oh wait, I already said that) We all had a lot of fun and many laughs...I'd post the picture of my mom trying to pick up an empty shot glass with just her mouth but I'd be afraid she'd kill me.

3 comments:

Momo Fali said...

That cake is awesome!! Seriously, awesome!

Anonymous said...

No thank you! I would not like to imagine you in fishnets!

Jodi said...

Momo- Thanks! A lot of love went into making the cake...a lot of love. LOL!

Anon- don't be so jealous! You totally crack me up, whoever you are!