March 17, 2009

Green Is NOT Your Color

Dear Anon:

It’s obvious that you are very interested in my little life. I’m flattered. I think that you think you bother me, you don’t really. If anything I pity you. It’s apparent to me that you must not have much going on in your life to be following mine so closely.

But, just so you know, I am very happy. I don’t need to validate my life or feelings to you or anyone else. I have a happy, healthy family whom I love beyond words and who love me back just as fiercely. I look forward to waking up everyday to see and spend time with those I love and choose to have in my life, can you say the same?

By all means, please, keep stalking me via my blog, I find it exhilarating. I actually look forward to your comments and if you’ve noticed I haven’t shyed away from one!

Watch out for me Anon, I’ll find ya and perhaps we’ll have a good laugh over all of this! If you’re lucky I’ll even invite you over for a cup of coffee in my new kitchen that I LOVE so much cause that's just the kinda gal I am!!

Kisses,
Jodi

1 comment:

Momo Fali said...

Anonymous blog stalkers obviously have nothing better to do, and don't have enough pride in themselves to even use their own name. I'm glad to see you're not shying away.