November 6, 2009

A Boy Named Sue

Once upon a time, a young family of three moved into a lovely neighborhood, surrounded by lovely neighbors...or so they thought.

Kim is a grouchy mean old miserable man who lives too close to human beings.  (See how I picked my song title?)  He snarls at the children, grunts when spoken to and walks around with a strut, a John Wayne Wannabe, all the while missing his two bottom teeth.

All of his neighbors have been praying to the Sweet Lord to take Kim...anywhere.  Anywhere but our quiant neighborhood.

Upon speaking with his wife, Terri  (whom is very sweet...obviously dumb for taking such a grouch as her husband...but sweet) I have learned that the neighborhood prayers have been answered!  They are moving. 

When?  December 1st. Where?  I have no idea, nor do I care.  Why?  Because this man cannot live around other human beings.

And everyone lived happily ever after.  Well, I don't know if The Boy Named Kim even knows what "happily" means!

"Well, I grew up and I grew up mean
My fist got hard and my witts got keen
I'd roam from town to town to hide my shame
But I made a vow to the moon and the stars
That I'd search the honky tonks and bars
And kill that man who gave me that awful name."
 
 Porkchop...
may you be as miserable in your new home
as you were in your old.

No comments: