November 5, 2009

Money...It's a Gas

Just like any hot blooded female I am a sucker for anything adorable and functional.  I have blogged in the past about my love for Erin's website, The Vintage Pearl, her hand crafted jewlery is amazing and her blog is so fun and attracts all sorts of amazingly crafty people.

One of those amazingly crafty people is Maggie, also known as GUSSY.  She is hosting an amazing give-a-way on Erin's blog.  The most adorable handmade bags, wallets, baby blankets...the list goes on my friends.

So pop over to The Vintage Pearl and enter yourself in this fabulous give-a-way.  Blog, Tweet or Facebook about it for additional entries.  And check out Gussy's Esty shop, Christmas is just around the corner.

I, myself, am in the market for a new wallet and would LOVE to get my hands on any one of these

No comments: