April 17, 2008

You Were Only Waiting for this Moment to Arise/Blackbird Fly

Photobucket

Ideas borrowed, Amy at Doobleh-Vay (I would link her here but I don't know how...yet), always has fabulous, creative ideas to do with her kids. Last year Jakob received a birdhouse from Grandma in Arizona. Grandma sent the birdhouse with visions of Aaron going crazy, paint all over and just a complete mess. Was she ever wrong! Last weekend Jakob woke up in a creative mood, found the birdhouse and began asking if he could paint it. I obliged. He did a wonderful job and I am proud to have it hanging on my front porch.

Granted, there is no seed in it cause I don't need to be cleaning up anyone or anything else's shit!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Momo Fali said...

Oh no! Amy is crafty enough for all of us and I already feel mounds of guilt everytime I visit her site. I want her to adopt me.

Now, you're going to start on me too?! I don't know if I can take the crafty pressure!

Carmen said...

Go Jakob!!! Awesome birdhouse!