June 11, 2008

Good Day Sunshine

The weather has been so beautiful and things have just been gelling. It feels really good to breath easy.

This week has been busy what with Jakob's birthday and all. On Monday we took him to Chuck-ee-Cheese, you know, "where a kid can be a kid". He had a ball, hell we all had a ball. I'm the skeeball queen, don't 'cha know?

Tonight we are having a friend and his girlfriend over for dinner. Nothing fancy, just grilling...boy how I love when Aaron grills. I'm hopeing to make fast friends with his girlfriend. I've only met her once before, she was real quiet, I can be real loud and obnoxious so we'll see how that goes.

Hope everyone is having a lovely Wednesday.

1 comment:

Momo Fali said...

Anyone who ventures into Chuck E. Cheese's is a very brave person. You are to be commended!

Happy belated birthday to your sweetie pie!