August 27, 2010

Long Sleeves

We touched down in Buffalo early Monday morning to fall like temperatures.  It was just the welcome I had hoped for.  Fall is right around the corner.  The kids start back to school the Tuesday after Labor Day.  It's here man, it's here!

Tonight I helped my mom finish the blanket she started for my new niece.  It was fun to sit with her, talking, laughing and creating at the same time.  After dinner she and I decided it was time to take a trip to Yankee Candle to sniff all the new Fall scents.  I was in heaven.

Tomorrow I am taking Jakob school supply shopping, one of my most favorite memories of my childhood, even though I was never that A+ student.  One week left before I kiss his face all up and send him off to First Grade after one of the most amazing summers of my life and hopefully his too.

Fall brings change, Fall brings more and for that I am very excited!

No comments: