September 27, 2010

Sick Day

Sick Day

Cold season is upon us and has struck our household.  Jakob has been fighting a stuffy head and cough all weekend.  Last night he got absolutely no sleep.  When the alarm went off this morning and he was finally sound asleep I didn't have the heart to wake him. 

First sick day of the year.  He has school pictures this week so I want him to get better before then.  So I am pumping the fluids, hot tea and chicken noodle soup.  I bought the soft tissues although he prefers hankies.  And we are chillin' on the couch under blankets watching some of our seasonal favorites.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's been so long since i read your blog.....Jakob and I have something in common....a cold! DRAT!! I hate all the coughing, hacking and just feeling crappy. Even my hair hurts. Whaz new w/ you?

xoxo
Pat